I am pleased to announce the 2011 winner of the Third Annual Great Than, Arrive at the Drive Contest.
Drum roll please.........
BOB NORMAN!
On May 28th, Marc was able to finally reach the end of our driveway with his truck. While it may seem like we are in the home stretch to reaching the house...let's not jump to any crazy conclusions. For the past two days it has been snowing up at the house and we woke up to a warm temperature of 29 degrees.
Per the rules and regulations of this very exciting competition the winner of the contest is determined by the first time we can reach the end of the driveway....and yes, Father Norman nailed it by choosing May 28 as his date.
So Bob, we look forward to you collecting your prize of dinner here on the Mountain. (I'm sure I can whip you up a tasty cheeseburger...with fries!)
Thanks to everyone who took part in the competition and better luck next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment