On top of the agony of not knowing...I have my very last final exam this afternoon. This is not a good day for two fates to collide. In my scrambling to search on the Internet what is going on with the entry announcements I came across a fellow roadies blog post lamenting his concerns about not having been notified yet. I think he describes the feeling that many of us are feeling right now not knowing!
LOTOJA Announcement Sorta Like Christmas
Dang, is this a reality? Do these things really happen?
It feels like I am a kid looking forward to Christmas morning for weeks,
only to wake up and find that Santa didn’t come
(no announcement when promised no later than May 3rd).
only to wake up and find that Santa didn’t come
(no announcement when promised no later than May 3rd).
I go to ask my parents and they are not in their beds
(web site is down)
(web site is down)
I go outside to see what is going on and I don’t see any other cars out on the road
(Google search what’s the deal LOTOJA no information)
(Google search what’s the deal LOTOJA no information)
I wonder around through the neighborhood and finally hear a lot of commotion
(Facebook LOTOJA Fanpage) as I get closer I hear all the other kids all huddled
together (comments from Facebook) asking the same questions
with no adult supervision (no official response from LOTOJA)
Worst Christmas Ever….
Santa (LOTOJA proper) better be bringing a really big present to make up for this……
Mental Anguish
Mental Anguish
Basically I have spent all day checking my email, Facebook, and twitter
every 5 minutes to find out what is going on with entries...
the two hours allotted for my exam is going to be brutal!

No comments:
Post a Comment