SOCCER PRACTICE!
Pretty much the whole reason why I stayed in Chicago for a couple of extra days was so that I could go to soccer practice with the little dude. He just started up this spring doing Lil Kickers, and is pretty excited about it. He has his very own soccer jersey, shorts, and as he likes to call them his super fast shoes! It's a pretty good gig. They show up and play around with the soccer balls and then do a warm up with ball drills and listening skills, and then it's a whole bunch of games. The best way to describe it is like moths to a flame...they all just run after the balls in a giant clump. Little dude was pretty excited that I was there and even introduced me to his coaches. Followed by instructing me to make sure I took lots of pictures! (I'm sure you have all noticed there hasn't been any lack of pictures on this trip!)
Now everyone knows how much I love IMovie these days so of course I made a trailer for Henry..aka...the future of USA Soccer. Check it out and enjoy his super sweet moves!
No comments:
Post a Comment