Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visitors

I thought I would post a few pictures from last night.  Marc's mom and brother are here in town. They have always wanted to visit the house in the winter, when there was lots of snow.  Well, they got what they asked for!  It has been snowing up here since Thursday and there is plenty of it.  They just arrived into town yesterday morning, and we got them up to the house in the afternoon.  Fortunately I didn't bounce Bev off the snowmobile on our drive up! 

We also had a surprise guest visitor for dinner last night too...my niece Carlye.  She's a student at Westminster, lives in the valley, not a big fan of the cold, and made her first trek up to the house in the winter time.  She took a ride up in the snow kitty and after dinner, a round of 5 crowns, we sent her down on the snowmobile with Greg.  Here are few good pics of her getting ready for her big adventure back down the mountain. 
Is there really a human in there ? 

 Ready to go...not to worry we had Greg drive her down.  She was so bundled up I'm surprised she could even bend her arms!

No comments: