Thursday, April 21, 2011

A New Look

I think I am getting spring fever...for weeks now I have been wanting to change the look of the blog. The only reason why I have been holding back is it seems as though while it may be April, we just keep getting more and more snow!  BUT I think it is fair to say that spring has finally hit here on the mountain.  No we don't have flowers blooming, and yes we still have plenty of snow but we seemed to have transitioned now to lots and lots of RAIN!  Hence the new look of the blog to reflect the current weather situation here on the mountain.  We just keep getting rained on and I swear I go to school and come home at night most of the time soaked.  The one cool thing is that we can sit and look out the windows and watch the storms come in over the mountain ranges. We are getting a little bit of everything- thunder, lightening, rain, hail, and of course still some snow. I have to admit thunder and lightening during a hail/snow storm pretty cool.  Regardless...everyone pray to the weather gods that we finally get some sunshine so that I can get out on my bike again!

No comments: