Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LOTOJA!


Whoo Hoo! I just signed up for my 2nd LOTOJA!  I'm so excited and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get in again this year.  I am really going to race it this year.  Last years goal was really just to finish it, but this years goal is to really race it.  That means cutting my pit stop times and being a little more aggressive in my effort levels. I'm certainly excited for it this year.

Marc is going to be riding in the fun group and his riding partner this year is going to be his DAD!  That's right we signed him up too!  We want to keep him going on his quest to get 10,000 miles of riding this year.

For those of you who don't know what LOTOJA is it is THE EPIC bike ride/race from Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, WY.  206 miles in one day!  The kicker is that since it is so popular only 3000 riders across the whole country are entered, and most are selected through lottery.  Last year Marc, Shawn, and I all got in!  Therefore I'm going to be sending out good vibes and juju and ask that everyone please pray to the cycling gods so that we all get in and get to ride.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am doing the Summerfest Rock and Sole 1/2 Marathon this summer. If would be neat if you did that too.

superdavepaul said...

Norm. Get a new road bike! There's this cool new thing call STI/Ergo. Imagine shifting without reaching between your legs. It's 2011 & time for an upgrade. dp