Thursday, April 7, 2011
The Countdown is On!
I am so close! I have entered into my final month of school! Can I get a woot woot! 13 years later after starting with my first university class, I am finally going to graduate. Well this is all assuming that I don't bomb out in these next four weeks, but even if I did I think I should still be ok to graduate. This is part of the reason why I have been a little absent from the blog this past week. Monday I spent 14, yes 14 hours at the U being a nerd studying for exams and I even went to my very first study group. Tuesday non stop studying and paper writing, Wednesday monster law exam and all day classes. So here I am Thursday morning and I am up enjoying my cappuccino and working on questions for an interview. That's right tomorrow I've got a big interview...but I'm not going to let you all know who it is until after! I have a final paper to write for an organizational communications class and needed to do an interview with a person who highlights the ideals of transformational leadership. (Wow I really am a nerd, writing about this on the blog now!) Anyway, it's a great score to interview this person and I'll have to fill you all in on it post interview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment