Sunday, April 3, 2011

I forgot to mention...

Yesterday was National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day!  As a kid growing up it was pretty much a staple of every lunch time meal for me.  The only downside to this was that my mom always used raspberry jam.  Occasionally she would branch out to homemade strawberry but that came and went with the seasons! Yes one might say I am slightly damaged from the overdose of raspberry, but slowly I am starting to ween myself back onto it. 

One of the great debates that has forever lingered regarding PB&J...surrounds around the PB.  Creamy or Crunchy?  We were always a a household divided on this issue and had to have one jar of each. So to my readers I pose the question to you....Are you creamy or are you a crunchy.  Hit up the survey on the sidebar and we'll do a little market research here!

All in all regardless of which side of the PB debate you fall on...ultimately you really can't go wrong with the PB&J.  A staple of any American kids diet!

No comments: