Thursday, April 14, 2011
Just the Two of US!
Marc is out of town right now on a work trip. Ironically he ended up going to Milwaukee, and I'm pretty jealous that I didn't get to go with him. BUT he has promised to bring me home some coffee from Alterra, spices from the Spice House, and he is even going to swing by my grandmothers house and take some pictures of the renovations that are going on right now. I'm pretty excited to see all of the changes that have been made!
Until he gets home its Just the Two of US! Me and my little canine friend are staying up on the mountain and bunkering down for yet another storm. This morning we woke up to another 8 inches and it has been snowing off and on all day.
Yesterday, YeTi came with me to school because I didn't want to leave him at home alone for almost 13 hours. Even though I feel bad making him sit in the car while I have classes, it is still fun to get out and see him. We had lunch together at Caputo's on campus. He thought it would be a good idea to trade his Milkbone for my sandwich...DREAM ON HOOKER!
Top 5 things Yeti and I do while the Norman is Away
1. Steal Normans pillows to sleep on
2. Yeti sleeps on the bed, claims some serious real estate, and it becomes snugglepalooza
3. I don't squeegee the shower doors!
4. I eat SALADS the entire time he is gone.
5. I don't clean out the espresso cups until I do the dishes in the evening!
Sometimes its nice to get an entire weekend to myself!
Oh yeah...and I still haven't gone outside to snow blow the decks yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment