Wow, the last couple of weeks have really been busy and full of lots of excitement. As most of you know Marc and I sealed the deal on Thursday, September 4, 2008 around sunset in Moab. It was a beautiful day and ceremony, and really nothing could have gone better. Because of all this craziness I have fallen a bit behind on my blogging. So over the course of the next couple of days it is my goal to get caught up and let you all know all the exciting details from our day. Hope you all look forward to a little online reading because I finally have a steady internet connection...here we go!
1 comment:
CONGRATS....
hope you guys got the messages i sent. I know mark did not as someone had texted me back saying wrong number.
i am so happy for you both and am glad to hear the week was perfect!
Post a Comment