Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two Weeks to GO!

It is only two weeks to go until the big day, and Marc and I are finally getting ready.  The house is almost complete just a few more little projects to go, and then a mass clean up before the party. We are both very excited about everything to come, and are looking forward to seeing all of our friends and family that are flying in.  Next week I will send out driving directions for those of you coming to Moab and also up to our house.  For the reception at the house we have hired Canyon Transportation to drive everyone up and down the road.  We do not have enough parking space for everyone at our home; please park your car at the bottom of the canyon and take the van up to the house.  Canyon Transportation will shuttle everyone back down the road in the evening whenever you like (we have them booked for 6 hours).  Once again we can't wait to see everyone, and look forward to having a great time with all.  

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Again, thank you for the wonderful brunch last sunday...one day I hope to get a random call from you asking if we can have a cupcake party:)
i want to say to you in advance how excited I am for you and mark. i hope to see lots of pictures and hope you can squeeze in time for dinner at the rio so i can get all the details on how the wedding went.
know that I am going to be thinking of you guys.
Congrats,
Carrie