Thursday, September 25, 2008

Headed HOME!

After spending almost three weeks in Milwaukee for a training camp I am finally on my way home.  Literally as I am sitting in the Denver Airport right now.  Highlights of the airport here consist of free wireless, a major plus for any traveler, and the famous Que Bueno!  That's right my friend Mr. Skinner gave me the heads up on this Mexican joint, and I have not turned my head away since.  This is a true sign that I have been traveling way to much in my lifetime.  

I'm pretty excited to get home.  Marc and I have spent maybe a total of 5 days together since we were married almost 4 weeks ago!  So far this marriage thing has been great, but I'm looking forward to seeing my boys tonight...Marc and Yeti!  I'm only back in Salt Lake until I fly out again back to Milwaukee for another training camp and racing.  At least I am lucky enough to get to stay at home with my parents when I am in Milwaukee instead of in the hotel.  So thanks to the parents for a fun stay and not driving me too nuts!  See you guys in a couple of weeks!

When in Denver just say, "Que Bueno!"

No comments: