All it took was a little blast from the past of Baby Got Back and this party was in full swing! There is nothing better than the impromptu party. I dedicated Baby Got Back to Mr. Troy Davis, and he showed off his moves in a solo performance. From then on it was a mixture of music from old to new. The dancing quality was high that evening complete with Elaine Dance renditions, group dance moves, a few solo performances, and even a bit of head banging. Everyone had a blast until the wee hours of the morning.
It was this signature move by Troy that got the party started later on in the evening. This white boy has some pretty good moves and rhythm.
Ricky and I breaking it down! Always one of my favorite dance partners.
A classic Sibold Shot! Making sure that everyone is being taken care of....I taught her well to become a great hostess.
This was the wind up for an Elaine Dance off! Kelly Kurtz had it won with her Elaine Dance.
Even Yeti busted out some of his moves...his favorite song...Shake Your Money Maker!
Troy, Meghan, and Myself...all having a blast into the wee hours of the morning.
Kerry and Arne Dankers...fist pumps were given at this party...a Dankers family sign of approval.
I like to call this White Girl Working the Snaps in a Z formation. "Ohh no you didn't" You work it Meg.
The best friends picture...had to get a picture of me with my two best friends.
Mr. Norman and I finally had our wedding dance solo...to his new favorite Kid Rock song...how romantic. We strutted our stuff, and sealed the end off with a schmooch!
No comments:
Post a Comment