Our Vows:
Marc, Take Catherine's hand and place her ring on her finger and please repeat after me.
I Marc take you Catherine, my best friend and my aloop to be my life long partner, to learn from and to grow with, to share all that I have and will be from this day forward. I vow to share my life for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in mud or snowstorm, with the cap of the tooth paste on or off, to love and to cherish, until death do us part. I give you this ring as a pledge of my love for you and a symbol of our unity.
I Catherine take you Marc, my best friend, my schmoop, and my Mt. Man to be my life long partner, to learn from and grow with, to share all that I have and will be from this day forward. I vow to share m life for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in mud or snowstorm, for broken or working snowcat, to love and to cherish, until death do us part. I give you this ring as a pledge of my love for you, and a symbol of our unity.
It was important for me to incorporate my brother Richard into our wedding and so I asked him to read a poem by James Dillet Freemen called, "The Blessing for Marriage."

Yes it is true Yeti was part of our wedding and no he did not play the cliche' role of ring bearer he had an important role in our wedding complete with is own vows. Yeti's vows were the following:
Marc putting my ring on my finger.
At this time we would like to ask one other member of the Norman family to come forward and pledge his commitment and give his blessing to Marc and Catherine.
Yeti, do you take this human to be your owner. To care for you each day; to let them love and play with you despite your shedding and licking.
Yeti, do you take the other human to be your owner. To care for you each day, to let him ski and hike with you despite your shedding, sleeping on every piece of furniture, and licking.
Yeti cracked under the pressure. We had worked with him all summer long to give a paw to each of these questions, but his stage freight kicked in and we had to settle for a shake of his floppers.
No comments:
Post a Comment