Hey Everyone,
Sorry that I haven't posted much in the past couple of days. Unfortunately I have been a little under the weather...SARS attack, and just haven't had the energy to post. I hope to be feeling better within the next couple of days and I'll get back to posting because Mr. Norman and I have had quite a few exciting days.
I wanted to attach a link real quick. Today my brother Richard is featured in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
I hope that this link works, but if not just go to www.jsonline.com and look for the Preps section located under the Sports.
Pretty cool that he is featured, and I want to brag about it.
PS Richard is the one wearing the tie in this picture.
1 comment:
sorry you are feeling sick...get better soon! great wedding pictures. the reception looked to be a blast and the ceremony...gorgeous!
:)
carrie bettis
Post a Comment