Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Why is it only Wednesday?
Holy cow has it been a long week, and yes it is only Wednesday! I think I have reached the point of complete and utter senioritis. After going to school for just over 12 years...I have finally hit my limit, and I am officially ready for it all to be over. I have a feeling this is all due to the fact that I have pretty much been burning the candle at both...hmm no actually at all ends for the past three weeks. Last week I was in Colorado Springs visiting my USOC peeps...who I have mad love for, and then came home to this week of being slammed with projects, papers, and exams. In the past 3 days I have done, 3 exams, and two papers. Need we say brutal.
The fact that we had an epic powder day has only compounded things. I exercised some form of sensibility yesterday and stayed home to study.
Could I just be suffering from, what I like to call....postpartum powder syndrome? I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment