| Even though it is 65 in the valley I still have to get my bike down the mountain...shall we say creatively! |
Today I went out for my very first road ride of the season. One of the things that I just love about living in SLC is that you can ski and bike during the same week...heck you can do it on the same day if you are super adventurous! I'm pretty excited to be riding again. I won't lie I love to ride my bike. Always have ever since I was a little person and used to go out riding with my dad. Today was nothing all that special just a quick little spin, but it was as if every roadie that I passed had a slight smile on their faces. All equally as happy as I was to be out riding again!
No comments:
Post a Comment