Yes, that was the question I was asked last week by two of the little guys that I coach up in Park City.
The conversation went a little like this
Will: "Catherine do you like Chicken Wings?"
Me: "Hmm yeah sure why not."
Will: "I think we should bring you chicken wings next week."
Me: "Ahh ok" (not really thinking there would be any follow through on this
Casey: "I think we should bring cake...What's your favorite kind of cake?"
Me: "Chocolate of course!"
Will & Casey: "Yeah"
Will: "Ok I am bringing you chicken wings next Wednesday!"
Casey: "And I am bringing a chocolate cake!"
Me: "Uhh ok, that works for me if you want to."
Ohh and yes the two party planners, Will & Casey made good on their promises...did not forget a week later and yes brought me (and everyone else in the club) Chicken Wings and Chocolate Cake. A most excellent combination!
A huge shout out and thank you to Will's mom Susan and Casey's mom Tammie for going along with the boys shenanigans! It was a blast and everyone as always had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment