I totally forgot to include a doggie update in this mornings posting. I think it is safe to say that he has had several setbacks. Last week we seemed to be making quite a bit of progress with him walking around on the sub floor and then this week came. I may be slightly to blame for some of his setbacks. The drywaller hung plastic sheeting to prevent the mess from spreading to our lower level. Yeti and I went out for a walk and when we came home we hung out downstairs. I completely forgot that the sheeting was upstairs and when I told Yeti to come upstairs with me he encountered the plastic, which lead to a full meltdown on the stairs. He then refused to go back up via the interior stairs.
It is safe to say he has made himself at home in our bedroom. (Which he now thinks is his bedroom.) When he does come downstairs, he only hangs out on the square landing with the final remnants of green carpet. Today was a total breakdown. The flooring was in his way to get outside and therefore he started shaking on the landing. Norman had to pick him up and carry him out of the house. For a pup that will ski and run off of any mountain he is pretty much a complete chicken little when it comes to all things kitchen.
Everyone cross their fingers that once the flooring is installed and an area rug is in place he will stop hating us for ruining his house.
No comments:
Post a Comment