It's been just over 10 years since the 2002 Olympic Games and in the lead up to the 10 Anniversary this video was created by the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation to highlight the past and the future. For the past several months I have been apart of an Olympic Exploratory Committee evaluating the possibility at bringing the Olympics back to Salt Lake City. It's been an incredible process to sit at a table amongst many of the leaders of the state of Utah and see their enthusiasm for the Olympic Games. The reason why I am sharing this video is that because the spirit of the Games continues to live right here in Salt Lake every day. Whether it is at the Oval or the Park, kids from across Utah have an opportunity unlike any other to experience the magic of the Olympic Games through it's legacy. As an Olympian and now a coach I get to see this magic in many of the young kids that I coach. Their excitement is certainly contagious and its incredible to see their passion at such a young age.
Enjoy the video it's pretty great!
No comments:
Post a Comment