Ode to the pink and white counter top. It is finally gone! I won't lie my heart sang a bit to see this one outside of the house.
Finally work gloves! I have have been telling Norman over and over that he needed to get me some stylie work gloves for this project. I'm happy to report that he finally did! I am now quit happy to pitch in where needed and a happy reno camper!
Again quite happy about my gloves if you didn't notice!
The new kitchen! YIKES! Yup as you can tell pretty much a clean slate here. We are excited to get going but for some reason this weekend's demo dragged on and on. I think I lost my mojo a bit when on Saturday night it looked like a bomb had gone off in the kitchen. I spent most of today as the "sweeper crew" cleaning up behind Marc and then tuck away as many items as possible throughout the house to get them out of the way. We have described our bedroom and basement as the sanctuaries to get away from the chaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment