
This week is Yeti's Birthday Week! His owners made a mistake and thought that his birthday was on January 9, but after checking his official papers it turns out his birthday is January 14! (We are bad parents! But in our mistake we spoiled him this past weekend, and so I guess he just fooled us into spoiling him the rest of the week!) Our puppy will be turning 9...or 63 in puppy years this week. Yeti is still very much a puppy, but sometimes his true age shines through with his moans and groans, and his desire to sleep in. (I am not opposed to his sleeping in!) In tribute to his 9th birthday we thought we would share the many names that he goes by. (I know..this is a bit of a stretch for a posting..but you all know I love my doggie!)
9 Names for Yeti!
Las Vegas
White Tornado
Pup-a-saraus
Butt Licker
Pig Pen
Whitey
Yeti-ri-ferous
Casino
Yeti-mers
Happy Birthday Yeti...we love you!
2 comments:
glad to see there are other puppy parents that like to celebrate their kids b-day...and why not, they are just as much a part of the family as any one else!
happy b-day yeti...a special treat will be coming your way shortly.
carrie
Sorry I missed it. Yeti is the most immature 63 year old I know, but I love him for it!
-Uncle Shawn
Post a Comment