Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good Times at Mt. Aire

Yet another great weekend up on the Mountain.  We ended up having a bit of a spontaneous party with our friends And Yeti's furry friends.  It was an absolute blast!  We had Ryan and Jr., Troy and Sherri, Carrie, Bode, Harley, and Tim up.  Like I said it was a spontaneous party but you know what was the best part of it...seeing everyone smiling as we all got together to head up to the house.  It's always an an adventure when you head up to the Mt. House!  Troy, Sherri, Carrie, Harley, and Bode skied up to the house.  Harley and Bode were the first ones to arrive, but they had a bit of an advantage given their four wheel drive or rather four paw drive. 

Ryan and I heading up to the house.  Just so everyone knows I started the snowmobiles one pull....Ryan was not so lucky!
Yeti and Jr. playing.  I put my money on the white dog!
Ryan and Jr. getting ready to head back down.  Thank goodness Jr. is accessory size because then he could fit into Ryan's jacket and not freeze on the way down.
Troy and Sherri geared up to head back down.

So a quick thank you to all our human and furry animal friends for a fantastic weekend!