Monday, November 17, 2008

These Are A few of My...

Favorite things.  I'm following the leader on this blog posting and contributing to the the list of tags. I'm currently in Holland right now, bored out of my mind, and so I'm posting my two cents on the following tag questions I was sent.  I didn't completely follow all the rules...sometimes more than, sometimes less than 8, but at least it'll give everyone some entertainment.  
Here we go!

8 Favorite TV Shows
Sex and the City
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters
Men in Trees (yeah for A.L.A.S.K.A!)
Hells Kitchen
Anything on the Food Network
Anything on HGTV

8 Favorite Restaurants
CRAVE! The best cupcake shop ever!  Does this count as a restaurant?
Log Haven (SLC)
Towa (Calgary hot spot)
Moose McGuires (Calgary hot spot)
Three Brothers (Milwaukee)
Alexanders at the Wisconsin Club (Milwaukee)
Diner Deluxe (Calgary)
Lazy Loaf (Calgary)
High Note Thai (felt like I needed to throw in another SLC restaurant)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Placed 4th in Ladies Team Pursuit Heerenveen World Cup
Had coffee with my long lost friend Chris Witty!
Said good bye to my friend Kerry Dankers, and look forward to seeing her again soon.
Watched 4 episodes of Desperate Housewives.
Skyped with the best husband in the World!
Got scared by a killer kitty while riding my bike in the dark.
Hung out with Mrs. Hedrick and 8000 of our closest Dutch Fans in Thialf.
Chatted with my best friend Sibold!  Peace and Love!

8 Things I look Forward too!
Seeing my husband again.
Sleeping in my own bed with my own pillow.
Snuggling with my puppy.  He's the cutest.
Good times with my friends in Salt Lake...shout out to Davis's, Schaar's, Frye's, and Schoenbek!
SNOW!  I love the white fluffy stuff.
Vancouver Olympics.
Epic bike ride with Sibold.
SKIING
Christmas with my family
Clean Clothes!



No comments: