Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Go Karting!

Welcome to High Speed Go Karting!  It's awesome!  Last night we went to the go kart track behind the oval in Heerenveen.  Each year we try to go as group and race each other or other teams.  Last night it was some of the US Allround Team versus some the Dutch National Short Track team.  Nothing like a bunch of competitive athletes in go karts racing one another...can we spell trouble.  The track is a double decker with some seriously sharp turns.  We all know how great of a driver I am...I tended to give a bit too much gas in the corners spinning out a couple of times!  Regardless it was an awesome night and I have the black and blue marks on my back and ribs to prove it.  


Picture of the Go Kart Track in Heerenveen. The best part about it is that you get a print out of your lap times with fastest laps highlighted!  


Laura, Trevor, Ryan and I ready to rip it up on the track.





No comments: