Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ode to the Mountain Man...yes the Mt. Man....who lives on Mt. Aire Way!

Do you know the Mt. Man?  The one who lives on Mt. Aire Way?  


Well I do, and I'm proud to call the Mt. Man my husband.  Marc and I have been married for 2 months now, and we have probably seen each other for maybe 2 weeks out of that whole time! Kinda crazy when you think about it, but maybe that's why we've been so successful.  

I keep teasing Marc that ever since we got married I think that I like him more now than I did before, but still not more than Yeti.  Perhaps this is a bit of a stretch, but it is clear to me each day I value him more and more. 
While traveling abroad the team and I often make top ten lists.  They are random lists like,Top 10 Reasons Europe Sucks (#8 they only serve water with bubbles)Top 1o Reasons America is Better (#1 Double Ply Charmin!)  I decided to make a Top 10 Reasons Why I Heart the Mt. Man.  So here we go.

Top 10 Reasons I Heart the Mt. Man.
10. He gets excited about the snow like a little kid does.
9. He considers Crunch Berries, Frosted Flakes, and Count Chocula a nutritious meal.
8. He can fix anything...he told me he had a tile cutter when we first started dating...a real turn on!
7. He will start and turn around the snowmobile for me in the winter.
6. He waits for me to snowmobile home because he knows I'm afraid of the dark.
5. He will do anything to help anyone out..he is freakishly nice that way.
4. He puts up with my ridiculous friends...and yes he is your friend too.
3. He drinks cherry/coke slurpee's from 7/11 and ONLY with a blue straw.
2. He sends me pictures almost daily when I am traveling so that I don't get so homesick.
1. He supports, loves, and believes in me and for that I heart the Mt. Man the most!




Thanks Mt. Man! 

 


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ahhhh....very sweet.
When are you coming home? I need to prepare and get some cupcake cooking practice under my belt.