I, Yeti Norman, am interrupting this blog to share with you this very important PSA (Puppy Service Announcement). As many of you know my owners recently tore up my beloved green carpet for a wood floor that I find less than stellar. Since demo day (also known as d-day) there has been a constant war on puppies, including the removal of my puppy chair, the forbidden leather sofa, and all things that used to resemble my home. I used to have a home that was full of love and comfort, now it is barren and desolate. I beg of you, on behalf of my wet nose, long floppy ears, and abundance of licks to help me rectify the situation. I have set up a puppy fund to end this war on puppies and purchase an uber shag rug. The shaggier the better as it will provide me with an island of safety and a place to bury my sniffer.
END THE WAR on PUPPIES Donate Now!
*This message was paid for and approved by both paws of the Yeti Norman - End the War on Puppies Campaign. All proceeds will got to fund the End the War on Puppies.


No comments:
Post a Comment