Today was epic! In fact I have decided that it is necessary to label this chapter of the kitchen diaries as "The Game Changer!" Today our cabinets arrived and the installation began. It was a huge day in the world of the great kitchen remodel! I have to admit I pretty much stalked the cabinet installers all day long as I was so excited about them! They are beautiful, I mean gorgeous, not the installers but rather the cabinets! Norman himself even proclaimed it to be "bleeping" awesome. (Seriously humans, Norman is a bit of a nit picker and for him to doll out this sort of praise is huge!) On the Norman scale he gave them a 10 out of 10. (For those of you who have never experienced the Norman scale it is virtually impossible to receive a 10. In fact now that I think about it, I have never actually received a 10!) Again...Game Changer.
For most of the evening we hung out in the kitchen, sans K-9 as he is still boycotting the floor and the war on puppies continues. We however love the kitchen and hope that he will soon love it too. Now I'm sure you all are tired of my rambling and would like to get to the heart of the matter...some pics...evidence of said showroom kitchen.
Here you go what you've all been waiting for!
PSYCHE! Sorry humans I can't quite yet bring myself to share pictures. I know it's kinda mean and I'll probably burn for this one (and the supposed war on puppies) but I'm going to be selfish and make you all hold out for a little bit longer! Stay tuned for the real deal !
No comments:
Post a Comment