Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kitchen Diaries - New Floor or a War on Puppies?



Here's a pic of the floor all installed and beautiful!  I'm really excited about it and for the first time every Marc and I actually sat on the kitchen floor.  (As I type, we are currently installing lights; in the past we would never have thought to sit on the linoleum!)


So while I love the floor and Norman loves the floor, Yeti Norman does not.  My brother now refers to the kitchen remodel as "the War on Puppies."  Seriously as if this has been a war on puppies! Yeti Norman will adapt he is crafty like that, and as we all know he has made himself quite comfortable in his "new" surroundings.  (See evidence above!)  Instead of calling this a war on puppies, as we have done everything possible to make this a smooth transition, perhaps it is more like a "Puppy Protest on Humans!" Just sayin there is always two sides to one story and until Yeti Norman figures out how to type with his paws my version is the only one that will be heard!

 

No comments: