Dear Webland...have you been appliance shopping lately? If not, let me tell you, it is ridiculous...hmmm more like...ri-DUNKULUS how crazy appliances are these days. They are so hi-tech, sleek, super stylie, and freakishly expensive!
Last week Norman and I had our refrigerator and wine refrigerator delivered. It was an interesting experience as the delivery truck was huge. I was a bit concerned about it coming up our road and I expressed my concerns to the drivers. They blew me off like two cool tough guys. Well one of the those tough guys was doing quite a bit of complaining and dramatics when he finally arrived at the house. (Where you at now Mr. Tough Guy!) A few crushed tree branches/limbs and scrapes on our entry sign they made it down the driveway (barely) and got our appliances into the house.
Last week Norman and I had our refrigerator and wine refrigerator delivered. It was an interesting experience as the delivery truck was huge. I was a bit concerned about it coming up our road and I expressed my concerns to the drivers. They blew me off like two cool tough guys. Well one of the those tough guys was doing quite a bit of complaining and dramatics when he finally arrived at the house. (Where you at now Mr. Tough Guy!) A few crushed tree branches/limbs and scrapes on our entry sign they made it down the driveway (barely) and got our appliances into the house.
We have yet to install the refrigerator as our cabinets are not being put in until later this week. However, we did plug in the fridge this weekend to take a look at it all lite up! I seriously felt like we were the little aliens from Toy Story staring at this wonderous shiny, new object in our barren kitchen.
The super fun thing from the appliance delivery was the fact that it came wrapped in a giant mound of bubble wrap. We both took turns jumping on it, and it was pretty fun too!

No comments:
Post a Comment