This past weekend Marc and I got our first taste of winter! All last week we watched the weather religiously because the weather man was predicting a major storm to hit Utah. While some people might cring at the thought of snow in October, I was extremely excited. Winter is finally knocking on our doors and it is going to be great. I have to admit that I feel as though we are much better prepared for this years winter than lasts. We have pretty much all of our summer stuff put away, the snow kitty is in much better condition, and even both snowmobiles seem to be fairing pretty well. Just a few more last minute things to do before the real winter hits, and then our season of adventures begin. Here are few pictures from this past weekend. Marc, Yeti, and I all really enjoyed it.
On Sunday we had a visit from the Frye boy's. Cruz and Shawn came up in the snow to visit and go for a little hike. The boys wanted to make it to the peak...as it would be Cruz's first summit but ran out of time. Regardless, the boys all headed out for a little hike in the snow, and then
Cruz and Shawn made their way back to their car via four wheeler. I decided that Cruz is a brave little guy! Hopefully they'll make a second attempt at summitting
the peak soon.

Marc snow blowing for the first time this year. A sight that I expect to see many more times over the course of the next several months.

Yeti...a.k.a the abominable snow pup...he is happy that the white fluff has returned!

Marc and Yeti playing in the snow. It is clear that the two of them are made for each other...and they called it Puppy love.

The Ghetto Buggy was giving Marc a bit of trouble. I think it had a hair ball or two. Marc was a little tired of trying to revive the ghetto buggy, but eventually it started.

Cruz Frye...ready to attack the cold outside. He is sporting his puffy jacket and a couple pairs of socks to keep him nice and warm while tackling the great outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment