| We went and saw Dora the Explorer in 3-D at the Shett |
We had lots of fun hitting up all of our favorite places...Dinkels and of course the toy store, then we went to a few new places like the YMCA and the Aquarium. I think the best part was I got to spring him out of school for the day so that we could spend the day together bopping around the city. A most excellent time ! (Although another highlight was getting to be show n tell for the pre-k...yup I've made it to the big time in the world of public speaking!)
I did have the pure joy of getting bunk in again with the little dude and his new roommate...8 month old baby sister Abigail. Only catch is that Miss Abigail had an upset tummy (girlfriend couldn't poop) and that meant some sleepless nights for Aunt Catherine. (I am starting to think she has a personal vendetta against me because every time we are together she refuses to sleep at night.)
Cherry phrases from the trip -
"Mommy my Aunt Catherine will do what ever I tell her to do!"
(Really kid...sometimes we shouldn't share our evil thoughts out loud.)
"I don't have to wait to go to the Olympics when I am an adult, I have a ticket I can go as a kid"
(Henry told one of his little classmates that when I went to go and talk to the pre-k at Hamilton.)
"Aunt Catherine, I think I would really like the Star Wars one."
(Yup again I got milked at the toy store...such an easy target.)
"Aunt Catherine...lets play Candyland!"
(Again nothing like have the 4.5 year old wake you up at 5:45 am to for a thrilling game of Candyland!)
"Aunt Catherine, let's go to the Henry Park!"
(Many hours were spent at the Henry park, playing soccer, football, hidden crystals, and rockets...good times.)
"Aunt Catherine I think that you need a belly stamp too!"
(Que in evil giggles.)
Yeah no one could really escape getting tagged by the little man
It was yet another exciting visit to see the little man. For those of you asking what about Abigail I promise I do have pics of Abigail...they are just on my phone. And yes I did promise to spring her out of school too in the next couple of years. I'm the only one in this family that is going to protect her from becoming uber girlie...and even though she keeps me awake at all hours of the night...I think we will soon become super friends too!
No comments:
Post a Comment