Hi Readers!
Sorry for the lull in blog posting. A lot has been going on lately, most importantly the fact that I have now moved to Colorado Springs, CO for a 6 month internship with the Olympic Committee. So between moving, new job, and getting settled in there has been a little bit of blog silence. Not to worry though I'm back and this was a much shorter hiatus than my last one.
I've now been in the Springs for 4 days...not all that long, but busy every single minute! To back track a little bit, let me go to last Saturday, my last day in SLC. It was a great last day! Marc and I got up in the morning and did a fundraiser bike race at the Utah Olympic Park. We raced from the round-a-bout to the top of the K120. A pretty good huffer and a lot of fun. After the race we then went for a little bike ride around Park City. Man all it took was me moving out of the state to get Norman on a road bike...I should of thought of this much sooner!
We then grabbed a quick lunch and went window shopping. We have been in dire need of getting a new media stand...it's been a long search and so we thought we would stop at a local furniture dealer and see if there was anything we liked. Turns out we ended up coming home with a new sofa! Hmmm not something we were planning, but it was a killer deal and is BEAUTIFUL...and LARGE!
We got the sofa loaded into the back of the tuck and up to the house. That's right I said up to the house. Marc was able to clear enough snow away to be able to drive his truck to the house...another huge accomplishment.
After hanging out at home for a bit we went to dinner at Lone Star for my last supper....hmmm fish tacos soo good. We met up with Shawn and the kiddo's, Troy, Sheri, and Rowan, and Derek. Talk about a most excellent last night in town. It couldn't have been better.
No comments:
Post a Comment