They do 48 weeks of shows a year and move from city to city every 5 days. They have a cast/production crew of 300 people that in staff meetings there are four different languages and interpreters to get the information out. They travel with their whole families, and therefore have a school that travels with them. One of the things that I found most interesting was the fact that in every different city that they travel to various permits apply. The GM told us their next stop is Las Vegas in 5 days, and they had just passed new legislation 2 days prior to our visit that would entail them having to get all new permits for their upcoming show. Pretty big headache and amazing that they are able to accomplish all that they do. Below are a few pics from our trip to the circus. We didn't actually get to watch the actual production, but we did get to see many of the performers practicing, an up close and personal with the animals, and tickets for this Sunday's show. Should be fun!
A White Tiger...MEOW MEOW!
I swear the tiger looks all nice and sweet and cuddle...but ultimately it is still a C A T...I'm a lover of the dog, and kitties regardless of their size are not ok by me!
We got to feed the Zebra's too!
Check out that sweet ride! It's essentially a party bike! I think I might have to get one of theses.







No comments:
Post a Comment