I'm sure that if you have checked in on the blog lately you are going...where are the posts! Yes I have already been called out by one avid reader...my sister...for not following through on this years resolution. To be honest the lack of blogging has not been intentional..in fact I have a semi valid excuse. Technical difficulties! Well kinda of. I finally ran out of hard drive space on my computer. Seems as though my inability to delete anything has caught up with me and I could no longer download pictures to my computer. Never fear a trip to Costco and the purchase of 750GB hard drive is solving this problem! I now have pics ready to be uploaded from the past several trips that I have taken. It was a really busy December and January and February isn't looking much better, but as most of you know I prefer to be a busy bee.
So here's to post No. 2 of the year and did you check out the all new look of the blog! The wheels are in motion for more posts to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment