Lately I've been slammed with school, living on top of a mountain, and friends from out of town. All in all I can't really complain, and as always I enjoy being completely over scheduled! I'm currently taking 26 credit hours to finish up my degree in communications. I know a lot of you are saying what are you going to do with a communications degree. Well we'll just see what the future holds for that one! I originally started in the business school many many moons ago, but hated how rigid the structure of the degree was. Therefore I switched to communications where basically I feel like I'm getting a degree in marketing with all of the advertising and marketing classes that I've been taking.
Regardless, the point of this post revolves around all the reading I have been doing about online marketing. To summarize what I am learning about is... the importance of the blog! According to all the books that I have been reading the blog is the hub of your interactions between your business and your customers. In order for a blog to be considered effective it should be updated 2 -3 times per week. Hmmm....sorry customers apparently this blog is not optimal due to my lack of posting!
I'll continue to do my best at updating to keep all of my customers happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment