Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years Resolution!

Ok

It's been a long long time since I posted last on the good ole blog. Many apologies for that one. Life got a little busy, a lot of time passed and yes I'll admit I totally dropped the ball on the blog. But in an attempt to maintain friendships and stay in the family will, I am committed to my New Years resolution of diligently updating the blog! Yes I am sure that many of you are going....um the New Year started 10 days ago and I am already behind....but I do have a a worthy blog post to write about that caused the delay. So stay tuned folks because your reading pleasure is about to be satisfied!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

hey Cat! its robyn (from girls on the run!) i look forward to your posts, they are so much fun :)