
This past Saturday was the Salt Lake City Century. This ride is always great because me the chance to get in some serious miles early in my spring/summer training. This past weekend I got to ride it with fellow Team Pedro's members Sherri and Troy Davis! We had beautiful weather and a great time riding. We put in a solid 88 miles and several hours of quality time bonding with one another...even got to listen to Mr. Davis belt out some tunes! I have to give mad props to Sherri who is a killer rider! I don't think she even realizes how good she really is and I'm publicly
announcing...this girl can ride!

My "training bitches" for the weekend Sherri and Troy!
Muchos Grassy Ass for the quality
shammy time this weekend!

I'm rocking it out at one of the rest stops! This photo lead me to becoming the poster child of www.pedrosslc.com....I now know I have made it to the big time in my career!

The Ladies of Team Pedro's
chillin' post ride. Myself Sherri, and Kathy hanging out...with
lil' Eli in the background.

The Dudes of Team
Pedros following the team ritual of beer cooler post ride...I love this team!

Kathy, Eli, and our supposed
ATC Tim
Schaars post ride. Mad props to Eli who put in 71 miles pulling his dad on the tandem! Way to go little dude, you are the baddest 6 year old I know!
2 comments:
Glad you all had a good day. And yes, I have to agree with you, Sherri is a strong rider. Wish I had her legs...or perhaps yours...whomever is more willing to trade, just let me know! Can't wait for LRRH. :), me!
Post a Comment