
As a final close to the Epic Desert Fat Camp we headed to Vegas for the night. Sibold was flying out of Vegas the next day, and so what better a place to end up. She had never been to Vegas before so this was quite the eye opener for her. We called "Uncle Sam" aka Dad Raney, to get a few tips on where he thought we should go....after all he is a Vegas regular. (In his own words he is hip and happening!) We took his advice and started at the Wynn and made our way walking down the strip. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Vegas, but it truly one of the great places for some serious people watching.

Inside the Bellagio Hotel, where the tulip festival was going on.

Japanese garden scene at the Bellagio. Gorgeous!

Sibold and her crab legs...We had a craving for sushi and figured we couldn't really go wrong while we in Vegas. We asked one of the local shop clerks while we were window shopping and she suggested To Dai located at the Planet Hollywood Hotel. It was great and we were amazed at all of the food. They had tons of sashimi, rolls, and of course crab legs. Sibold was in heaven with the crab legs...I on the other hand told her I did not like to work for my food, so crab legs not my thing. Sibold made me give the crab legs a shot, and while they were good, I stand by my original statement..."I don't work for my food." I mean seriously all this work and mess for a little itty bitty piece of crab. You've got to be kidding me, but I'm glad that she was able to enjoy herself.

Ahh a momentary tribute to our friend Jamie Ivey. He told us that we had to go to PURE because it was one of the hottest night clubs in town. What he didn't know is that clubbing clothes didn't really make it onto the packing list for the Epic Desert Fat Camp. Not to worry Ive's we have already started planning next years bigger and better Fat Camp and yes clubbing clothes and Vegas WILL be on the list.

Classic picture of the Bellagio. So great and a true example of just how over the top Vegas really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment