Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry for the Delays

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delays in posting lately.  As you all know I've finally finished up yet another season of going around in circles...aka speed skating.  I've been enjoying the whooping three weeks off from training that I'm taking, and have been trying to catch up on many things that I have let slip throughout the year.  (Life really does come to a stand still from August - March for me!) Anyways, I've been busy with lots of spring cleaning (yes I have parted with 5 pairs of shoes!), plenty of school work, and my new favorite activity HOT yoga!  I've always been a fan of Pilates and yoga, but this is my first time that I've gotten into HOT yoga.  It's awesome nothing better than sweating it out for 90 minutes; plus I'm using it as a way to help me out with my lack of flexibility.   

As for the Mt. House in the past 48 hours we have probably gotten about 36 inches of new snow and it's still snowing! Mr. Norman is out as I speak snorkeling his way through the fresh pow on his tele skis.  All winter long I've been calling the local weathermen teases because they predict big storms and we get half of what we should get....well not this time.  We've got snow above my knees, and enough for me to completely bury my snowmobile on my way to school last night. (Needless to say I did not make it to class and my other half had to come and rescue it!)

We are headed down to St. George tomorrow for a long weekend.  We're going to do some climbing, biking, and if we have time a slot canyon. Should be a fun weekend ahead of us.

Due to the spring blizzard that we are experiencing our Internet up at the house is down right now and so unfortunately I do not have my camera with me right now to post pics.  Once we get back up and connected to the world wide web I'll post pics of the new snow and from the World Championships in Vancouver.  Vancouver has to be one of the coolest cities I have ever been to for skating....LOVE IT!  

Hope that everyone is doing well...pics to come soon!