
I think the weather men have all ganged up against me! All winter long I have been calling them liars. Every time the predicted a big storm this winter it did not meet up to my expectations. Well this past week every one of them has come back at me with a
vengeance. We have gotten over 4 feet of snow up here, and there is more coming! We are expected to get another 12-24 tonight, a second storm on Friday, and the potential of a third storm on Monday. Clearly it is time for me to take back all those nasty things that I have said about them! (Click on the picture and you can see the death-cicles that are hanging from the roof tops!)

Marc cleaning off the Snow Kitty for our rescue mission last week.

Yeti taking his back seat in the the snow kitty...he too is prepared for our mission.....and focused!

The mission.... buried snowmobile. Yes folks that would be mine! I was on my way down to my night class and couldn't make the turn because of all the deep snow. I tried backing up .... and yes buried this puppy to the ground. Norman and Yeti had to come to the rescue...but this mission took a bit of time and needless to say I did not make it to class that evening. Clearly my driving skills are not living up to my midwestern roots....granted to my credit I did grow up in a village...no snowmobiles required!

The patio chairs on our deck. Crazy to think that just a week ago we were sitting out on the deck in 60 + degree weather. Marc and I were talking about how we were going to pull out the rest of our patio furniture after the storm...unfortunately the storms keep coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment