This past weekend I flew up to Calgary to visit my Canadian family. My best friends Sibold, Ricky, and Rempel, hosted a stagette for me this past weekend. Stagette is Canadian for bachelorette party. (It is kinda like toque aka hat in American.) The theme of the party was a Masquerade party, and it was fantastic! For so many years I lived in Calgary and have truly considered them my family; it was so wonderful of them to host such a great party. Not only did they host a great party but many thanks to Ricky and Anastasia for making an incredible video for me. It is probably one of the most thoughtful gifts that I have ever received. This trip has meant so much to me because I was able to see everyone that I have missed so much since moving to Salt Lake. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends, and can't thank them enough for being who they are.
Rickey and I toasting one another...thanks again Rickster for an amazing party!
Myself, Xiuli, and Kristina...It was so wonderful to see them again. Xiuli is my former coach when I lived in Calgary and I can't thank her enough for teaching me so much about skating and all of her life lessons and advice. Kristina was my die hard training partner from day one that I arrived in Calgary.."Grover" you are fantastic!
Arne Dankers!
Anastasia and Tamara! Two of our young partying proteges. Thank you again Anastasia for the video, you and Ricky did such an amazing job.
No comments:
Post a Comment