Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquake!


I actually experienced my first earthquake ever last night!  I was in bed watching HGTV and up way to late, when I finally decided to shut off the television and shut my eyes for some sleep.  As I was trying to get comfortable all of a sudden I felt my bed shaking slightly and heard the tv rattling.  At first it seemed like the building was moving a bit, but I kept thinking that I must have been imagining things. 

Then this afternoon at work my co-worker blurted out...there was an earthquake in Colorado.  Hmm could it have been that I actually wasn't imagining things.  I was still doubting things this evening when I went and looked up the news about the Colorado earthquake.  Sure enough I wasn't imagining it and it really did happen and I wasn't crazy.

I can now officially say I have experienced an earthquake, although I'm quite glad it was just a minor one because I certainly don't care to experience a major one!

No comments: