Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy Bee

Sorry I have been absent webland!  I've been swamped lately with work as we are officially in "Games Mode."  Basically everything and anything is all about Guadalajara, the Pan, and Parapan Games.  Pretty much when I come home at night I have little desire to work on the computer. BUT tonight I wanted to share a quick clip of one of the projects that I was involved with...a little thing called Britain Bound.  We have several contracts with various venues across London and they put me in charge of fulfilling some of our community commitments.  Last week we were able to get US athletes to visit four of those venues and there was a significant amount of  media coverage in Britain regarding these visits.  Pretty cool project to have been a part of.  Below is a link to some of the BBC coverage regarding these visits. Check it out and you'll understand just why I've been too busy to post these days!


No comments: