Friday, February 5, 2010

Lets get this Party STARTED!

It's here it's finally here! We are officially here in Vancouver, getting ready for the Games...or as some people are calling it..."a really really big sporting event between 2009 and 2011!" I've been pretty busy here since arriving on Tuesday. So I'm going to take a quick second to get you all caught up on what I have been up to the past couple of days.
I think it is safe to say that there is one member of the Norman family that is NOT happy about the Games. He made it perfectly clear when I was packing that he was not interested in me leaving him. I won't lie I do feel like a bad owner for having ruined his puppy life for the entire month of February, but I'll do my best to make it up to him in March!
So we flew to Vancouver on United...a big USOC sponsor, and this is what we found in the Hemisphere's magazine. Check it out it's like playing Where's Waldo for your favorite US athlete!
When we arrived in Vancouver we spent our first two days here at the Delta Hotel. The USOC basically rented out this hotel and this is where all athletes will be coming and going through team processing before they depart to either the Vancouver or Whistler Villages.

More to come........

No comments: