Monday, October 5, 2009

Team USA

Ok so normally I don't ever post anything that is written or published about myself. This blog is normally just about adventures, but I thought I might post a link to the TEAM USA website. Over the past several months in the lead up to Vancouver I have been fortunate enough to take part in several different media opportunities provided to me by the USOC media department and US Speed Skating. Each week the USOC is high lighting different Vancouver 2010 hopefuls in a Vodcast on their websites. Well kids this week yours truly is being broadcasted on the teamusa.org site. The reason why I am letting you all in on this is because I think that the Vodcasts are amazing. It really gives the public the opportunity to check out our winter athletes leading into Vancouver and see a more personal side. I hope that everyone will continue to check in each week to learn more about the various 2010 hopefuls that will represent us in Vancouver!

http://teamusa.org/video?fr_story=7a36c17e4ea9d191b9b6620a7b302321c480ceca&rf=bm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

carroll70
I checked...... wow !!!! Only told just about everyone I talked to today.... Numbers on the site should be up today !!! Love ya,
MOM
(and proud of you!!!!)

Shawn said...

That was a really cool video! Your awesome at being interviewed!!....And Mt Aire got props

clarahughes said...

hey raney that was great....thanks for being so nice to us canadians (and neighbors!!) I hope trials go well in Milwaukee!!!! Clara aka inhabitant of Casa Guzman missing Mt Aire :))