So a couple of years ago, Marc's sister, sent us some sleds called Zipfys. We weren't quite sure what to do with them when they first arrived, but they got some serious use this year. Since it's been a very dry winter and a whole lot of no snow, the road has been perfectly groomed for Zipfy racing. We even put in some banked corners for some real excitement. This is a video that I made about a month ago from a weekend of Zipfy fun. All of our "neighbors' now have Zipfy's and one who owns a sporting goods store is an official distributor for Utah. Quite honestly you will randomly find Zipfy's along the 4 miles or road to get to the bottom of the canyon as we use the to commute down the hill sometimes! This is the video that I made for their shop.
I highly recommend to get your Zipfy on! Tons of Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment