Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM!

Well as some of you may have figured I'm a fan of lists. SO here is another one for you all...
Top 10 Reasons my MOM is the BEST!

10. Despite objections from my dad...she still totally spoils all of us at Christmas time!
9. Will always send me my IPod or Sunglasses whenever I have left them in the Village.
8. To this day will still fold my laundry for me!
7. Taught me my love of cooking.
6. Does not mind..well I could be mistake here...when I steal her DVD's for my next trip to where ever...and normally do not return them :0
5. Makes scrape books and photo albums for us kids in her "Creative Center" formally known as Richards Room (sucks to be you cool guy)
4.Sends Norman cookies and hot fudge when I am traveling to make sure that he is still eating while I am away.
3. Made lunches for some of the kids at school that didn't bring them, and even sends Chris Witty and her Canadian Kiddies cookies, Easter baskets, and Valentines Day cards.
2. Made us chocolate chip cookies or brownies in the morning before school...and wrapped them in aluminum foil so they were still warm at lunch time...yeah that was a pretty sweet perk.
1. Loves me....what could be better.

Happy Birthday Mom...sorry I couldn't make it home this year.
Love ya...
your long lost FAVORITE child!

No comments: