Monday, July 23, 2012

Puppy Service Announcement - PSA




Dear Friends,

Today my paws write to you and my tail wags as I am happy to announce the war on puppies has finally ended. It was a long stand off and the lines of puppy defense were beginning to weaken as I was finding the new floor not all that bad.  But alas my owners who just months ago betrayed me and rocked my little puppy world decided to make things right. They did so by giving me a piece offering named OSCAR.  Yes Oscar comes from a land far far away, a place known to many as Crate and Barrel.  He is large, white and shaggy...similar likeable characteristics that I possess.  I can't tell you how happy I am to have my new shaggy friend Oscar and I can foresee that we, along with my humans, will live happily ever after again.  May we all raise our ears and paws and show how thankful we are that the war on puppies is finally over. 

Peace, love and puppies,

YeTi Norman

A look of surprise like...what's going on here humans?

He had to sniff out Oscar to make sure he had a two paw approval.

The first steps on Oscar.

Ahh the moment I have been waiting for...for months...I can now bury my sniffer in uber shag!

We are friends again! The war on puppies is over!




No comments: